Hadoop, mail # general - Hadoop´s Internationalization

Re: Hadoop´s Internationalization
Ted Yu 2011-06-25, 16:08
Marcos:
Which hadoop version(s) do you plan to work on ?

>> Where I can find the sources of the docs?

In the latest TRUNK, you would find these directories:

./common/src/docs
./hdfs/src/c++/libhdfs/docs
./hdfs/src/docs
./mapreduce/src/docs