HBase >> mail # dev >> Thoughts about large feature dev branches

Re: Thoughts about large feature dev branches
On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Generally, we could put these things into the manual, under a
> 'Process' section or some such?

I added a community chapter to the book with a 'decisions' subsection
that has one entry in it currently, this mail thread.  I haven't
pushed it out yet so if better place, just say.

St.Ack