Accumulo, mail # user - How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?

Re: How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?
Keith Turner 2013-04-11, 18:03
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In 1.4.1, using \0x00 results in an error message: BadArgumentException: can
> only escape single quotes, double quotes, the space character, the
> backslash, and hex input.

Ok, so what was in the email was a mistyped version of what you actually ran?