Zookeeper >> mail # user >> why does ZK ignore null pointer errors?

Re: why does ZK ignore null pointer errors?
Your guess is correct about failing while accepting.  We seem to
periodically find ourselves in a case where we disconnect (perhaps from
timing out the connection) and then somehow in the process of reconnecting
end up with dozens of connections or more and eventually hit
max-connections-per-client.  Needless to say it all falls apart at that
point.

Brian

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox