HBase >> mail # user >> "KrbException: Could not load configuration from SCDynamicStore" in Eclipse on Mac

"KrbException: Could not load configuration from SCDynamicStore" in Eclipse on Mac
Hi All,

I am trying to connect to a secure Hadoop/HBase cluster. I wrote a java
class that connects to the secure cluster and creates a table with presplit
regions. I am running this class from eclipse itself. But, i keep on
getting the following exception:
*Caused by: KrbException: Could not load configuration from SCDynamicStore
    at
sun.security.krb5.SCDynamicStoreConfig.getConfig(SCDynamicStoreConfig.java:64)
    at sun.security.krb5.Config.loadStanzaTable(Config.java:125)
    at sun.security.krb5.Config.<init>(Config.java:176)
    at sun.security.krb5.Config.getInstance(Config.java:79)*

I have googled this problem but i cannot find a solution for fixing "*
SCDynamicStore*" related problem in Eclipse on Mac. I want to run this code
from eclipse. Please let me know if anyone knows the trick to resolve this
problem on Mac. This is really annoying problem.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta