Flume >> mail # user >> Flume 1.3 package

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-19, 17:34
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 17:41
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-20, 11:31
Re: Flume 1.3 package
Should be in the first quarter 2013, according to the previous release cycles.
On Dec 20, 2012, at 12:31 PM, Rahul Ravindran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any ETA on when CDH 4.2 will be available?

Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-20, 13:18
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 13:45
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-12-21, 04:17