Hadoop >> mail # user >> how to close hadoop when tmp files were cleared

how to close hadoop when tmp files were cleared
Hi,

My hadoop cluster has been running for a period of time.  Now i want to
close it for some system changes. But the command "bin/stop-all.sh" shows
"no jobtracker to stop","no tasktracker to stop","no namenode to stop" and
"no datanode to stop". I use "jps" got nothing but jps itself. However,
hadoop is indeed running.I think it may be some tmp files about hadoop had
been cleared by operation system. Could someone tell me how to stop hadoop
in case of no data files breaks ?
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jeff

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.