HBase, mail # user - NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 21:06
Thanks for your support.

Here is the pastbin: http://pastebin.com/VM41hK9X

And here is the config file:
hadoop@node3:~/hadoop-1.0.3$ cat conf/mapred-site.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!-- Put site-specific property overrides in this file. -->

<configuration>
     <property>
         <name>mapred.job.tracker</name>
         <value>localhost:9001</value>
     </property>
      <property>
        <name>dfs.datanode.max.xcievers</name>
        <value>4096</value>
      </property>
<property>
  <name>mapreduce.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum</name>
  <value>6</value>
  <description>The maximum number of map tasks that will be run
  simultaneously by a task tracker.
  </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>mapreduce.tasktracker.reduce.tasks.maximum</name>
  <value>6</value>
  <description>The maximum number of reduce tasks that will be run
  simultaneously by a task tracker.
  </description>
</property>
</configuration>