Flume >> mail # user >> HDFS Sink Memory Leak

Re: HDFS Sink Memory Leak
I forgot to mention that map is contained in the HDFSEventSink class.

Devin,

Are you setting a roll interval? I use roll intervals so the .tmp files
were getting closed, even if they were idle. They were just never being
removed from that hashmap.