Zookeeper, mail # user - maven-metadata in Maven Central still points to 3.3.1

+
Berk D. Demir 2011-12-09, 22:44
Re: maven-metadata in Maven Central still points to 3.3.1
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-11, 02:08
Berk,
 We dont use nexus to upload the maven artifacts. Here's how we do it:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToRelease
(take a look at the publishing section).

I am not sure how to fix the maven metadata but if you someone knows
the way, Ill be happy to do that.

thanks
mahadev

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Berk D. Demir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ZooKeeper in Maven Central still points to 3.3.1 although versions
> 3.3.[2-4] and 3.4.0 artifacts are there.
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/maven-metadata.xml
>
> If I'm not mistaken, normally Nexus will update maven-metadata.xml
> when you promote close and promote a release but this is the case when
> uploading to Maven OSS repo and allowing Maven Central sync. I guess
> Apache repository w/ Nexus works the same.
>
> I don't know how ZK artifacts are uploaded to Maven Central (i.e:
> manually, central mirroring apache, etc.) but just wanted let the devs
> know.
>
> I have very limited knowledge on Maven and nearly none on Ivy2 but if
> you need help, I'd like to offer a helping hand.
>
> Cheers,
Berk D. Demir 2011-12-12, 10:44
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-12, 17:03