Zookeeper >> mail # user >> maven-metadata in Maven Central still points to 3.3.1

Re: maven-metadata in Maven Central still points to 3.3.1
Berk,
 We dont use nexus to upload the maven artifacts. Here's how we do it:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToRelease
(take a look at the publishing section).

I am not sure how to fix the maven metadata but if you someone knows
the way, Ill be happy to do that.

thanks
mahadev