Accumulo >> mail # user >> warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper

+
Slater, David M. 2013-05-09, 18:48
Re: warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper
Do a stop-all.sh. Make sure everything is actually down (pssh/pdsh and
use ps/jps to determine that all Accumulo processes are stopped). Run
start-all.sh again and see if you still have issues (likely you'll have
some WAL recoveries kick off).

If you do, check the logger and tserver log files to get the actual problem.

On 05/09/2013 02:48 PM, Slater, David M. wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> After a bad shutdown, I�m getting the warning �there are no loggers
> registered in zookeeper�, followed by �warning: unable to connect to
> ***: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused�. This then leads to a
> number of timeout errors, �unable to get tablet server status�. During
> the entire time I have no access to the tablet servers. And then it
> crashes.
>
> Is there a way to get the loggers back into a good state without
> destroying all of the tables?
>
> Thanks,
> David

+