Sqoop, mail # user - Complex Oracle query to HDFS or Hive through Sqoop

Re: Complex Oracle query to HDFS or Hive through Sqoop
Joanne Chan 2013-07-25, 14:01
"Importing data into Hive is as simple as adding the *--hive-import* option
to your Sqoop command line"

See
https://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.3/SqoopUserGuide.html#_importing_data_into_hivefor
details