Hive >> mail # dev >> running Hive from Eclipse fails

running Hive from Eclipse fails
Hi,

When I try to run Hive by HiveCli.Launch I get this error:

The archive: /hive-trunk/build/hadoopcore/hadoop-0.20.2/conf which is
referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

What should I do?
Moreover, do I have to start hadoop manually before starting Hive?

Thank you for your reply.

Mahsa