MapReduce, mail # user - Alternatives to Tuxedo suite (Bowtie, Tophat, and Cufflinks) based on Hadoop

Alternatives to Tuxedo suite (Bowtie, Tophat, and Cufflinks) based on Hadoop
Luiz Antonio Falaguasta B... 2013-11-06, 10:27
Hi guys,

Please, does anybody know something about Hadoop based tools that could be
used as alternative to Tuxedo suite (Bowtie, Tophat, and Cufflinks)?

I would like to try some tools that could reduce time of running tools of
tuxedo suite, so I thought there might be some tools over Hadoop to do
this. Is there?

Regards,

Luiz