MapReduce >> mail # user >> Alternatives to Tuxedo suite (Bowtie, Tophat, and Cufflinks) based on Hadoop

Alternatives to Tuxedo suite (Bowtie, Tophat, and Cufflinks) based on Hadoop
Hi guys,

Please, does anybody know something about Hadoop based tools that could be
used as alternative to Tuxedo suite (Bowtie, Tophat, and Cufflinks)?

I would like to try some tools that could reduce time of running tools of
tuxedo suite, so I thought there might be some tools over Hadoop to do
this. Is there?

Regards,

Luiz