HDFS, mail # user - Setup hadoop 1.0.4 in eclipse in debug mode.

Setup hadoop 1.0.4 in eclipse in debug mode.
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-02-08, 10:10
Hello,

I am new to Hadoop. Till now I have tried to run Hadoop on a single node and see a simple wordcount program running on it. As part of my project I need to add a new file system to it (like S3, KFS). I am not able to set-up hadoop in eclipse and debug it to see the flow of operations.

Can you please guide me as how to do so. I am using Ubuntu 12.04. Please give me some resource by which I can get this done.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil