Accumulo, mail # dev - MapR compatability

+
John Vines 2013-05-21, 22:36
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 22:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-21, 22:47
+
John Vines 2013-05-21, 23:01
+
John Vines 2013-05-22, 17:27
Re: MapR compatability
Eric Newton 2013-05-22, 17:40
Can you verify that it works well in the presence of the agitator?  That
bit of code is supposed to fence off a tablet server from its own logs
after the master determines that it is supposed to be dead.

-Eric

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 1:27 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And it works like a charm. Thanks Eric
>

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 7:01 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Sigh, I guess I could do that. I was rushing out the door, but I'll try
> > that.
> >
> > Sent from my phone, please pardon the typos and brevity.
> > Or you could configure the MapR log closer.
> >

> > On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > So I finally got around to testing MapR (well, finally got it running).
> > > Gave RC4 a test run and, after seeing the stack trace, not surprised it
> > > broke in HadoopLogCloser.close(). IllegalStateException gest thrown
> from
> > > line 54 due to the filesystem being of type com.mapr.fs.MapRFileSystem.
> > At
> > > this point, I think this should be considered an acceptable break and
> > > something we shoudl try to resolve first thing for 1.5.1. Thoughts?

+
John Vines 2013-05-22, 18:03
+
Keys Botzum 2013-05-23, 02:46