Chukwa, mail # dev - Incubator status

Re: Incubator status
Chris Douglas 2011-11-22, 02:05
It's great that Chukwa is finally unblocked by its dependencies.

Let's be clear about its path to (and timetable for) graduation. While
its hibernation is completely understandable, we need to show
accelerated progress now that the technical roadblocks are cleared. A
release before 2012 would be hugely encouraging. Is anyone else in the
dev community willing to sign up for this? -C