Pig >> mail # dev >> Move pig project from svn to git repository

Re: Move pig project from svn to git repository
Hi Guys,
thank you for the feedback and linking previous discussion. I should have search mailing list history prior sending my question.

All the projects that I participate in and that moved to git still uses the same patch-file-based contribution process as it was in place when there were on SVN. We had short discussion [1] about using Gerrit [2] for code reviews rather than Review board which would make contribution process little bit more straightforward but the discussion has died without real outcome.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://markmail.org/message/262picjrvzep2k6a
2: http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/