Hadoop, mail # dev - Which branch for my patch?

Which branch for my patch?
Niels Basjes 2011-11-30, 16:23
Hi all,

A while ago I created a feature for Hadoop and submitted this to be
included (HADOOP-7076) .
Around the same time the MRv2 started happening and the entire source tree
was restructured.

At this moment I'm prepared to change the patch I created earlier so I can
submit it again for your consideration.

Caused by the email about the new branches (branch-1 and branch-1.0) I'm a
bit puzzled at this moment where to start.

I see the mentioned branches and the trunk at probable starting points.

As far as I understand the repository structure the branch-1 is the basis
for the "old style" Hadoop and the trunk is the basis for the "yarn" Hadoop.

For which branch of the source tree should I make my changes so you guys
will reevaluate it for inclusion?

Thanks.

Niels Basjes