Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> multi() and getData()

Re: multi() and getData()
Looks like a cut and paste error in the first line of the GetData
constructor:

+          super(ZooDefs.OpCode.setData, path);
Perhaps you meant ZooDefs.OpCode.getData here?

The check for permissions also seems wrong here:
+              checkACL(zks, nodeRecord.acl, ZooDefs.Perms.WRITE,
request.authInfo);
As far as really reviewing this, it would really help to have it in
reviewboard instead of just reading a diff.

Also, this only seems to handle getData and doesn't seem to include any
tests.  Is the omission of getChildren intentional?  Do you plan to have
tests?