Hive, mail # user - Passing mapreduce configuration parameters to hive udf

+
Jon Bender 2013-08-13, 16:13
Re: Passing mapreduce configuration parameters to hive udf
Abdelrahman Shettia 2013-08-13, 18:41
Hi Jon,

Please refer to the following document:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+Select#LanguageManualSelect-REGEXColumnSpecification