Hive >> mail # user >> Passing mapreduce configuration parameters to hive udf

Re: Passing mapreduce configuration parameters to hive udf
Hi Jon,

Please refer to the following document:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+Select#LanguageManualSelect-REGEXColumnSpecification

Hope this helps.