HBase >> mail # user >> Exceptions with importtsv

Re: Exceptions with importtsv
Sambit,

Just a tip:

When using the "hadoop" executable to run HBase programs of any kind,
the right way is to do this:

HADOOP_CLASSPATH=`hbase classpath` hadoop jar <args>

This will ensure you run with all HBase dependencies loaded on the
classpath, for code to find its HBase-specific resources.

Harsh J