Accumulo >> mail # user >> Table splitting

+
Mathias Herberts 2012-12-11, 14:32
+
William Slacum 2012-12-11, 14:37
+
ameet kini 2012-12-12, 18:08
+
John Vines 2012-12-12, 18:17
+
Eric Newton 2012-12-12, 18:18
+
ameet kini 2012-12-12, 18:27
+
Eric Newton 2012-12-12, 18:29
+
ameet kini 2012-12-12, 18:32
+
Eric Newton 2012-12-12, 18:36
+
ameet kini 2012-12-12, 18:45
Re: Table splitting
Thanks, I thought so but as it was not specified in the documentation I
figured I'd ask :-)
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:37 PM, William Slacum <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tablets will split automatically, down to the granularity of a row.
>

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Mathias Herberts <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've read the user manual for v1.4.2 and I have not seen any mention of
>> automatic tablet splitting. Is there such a thing in Accumulo or is
>> pre-splitting the only way to split a table?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mathias.

+
Keith Turner 2012-12-11, 14:58