HBase, mail # user - Bulkload Problem

Re: Bulkload Problem
John 2013-10-20, 16:44
thanks for the answers!

I'm not sure if the if the table is pre-splitted, but I don't think so.
Here is the java code: http://pastebin.com/6V5CzasL .

So I think the splitting could be the reason why the region is busy, but
how can  I prevent this problem? Is there any configuration value in hbase
to wait longer? Maybe increase the repeat number from 10 to 10000 or
something like that? Which value is it?

@Ted: I'm not sure which region is causing the problem, there are 7 nodes
and  1 master, so i couldn't paste a spefic log.

kind regards