Accumulo, mail # user - new combiners

Re: new combiners
Aaron Cordova 2012-01-21, 05:44
thanks all. The problem appears that, the tablet server is not recognizing the option and still looking for column families in the set of options, and finds none, throwing an error. I'll update the code, rebuild and try again.

Also - I did take the meaning of "all" to be to combine values together whose keys are identical up to the timestamp, and not to combine all values of all columns into one .. but the question did occur to me. I'm not sure how to make this clearer to the user except for in the documentation.