Hive, mail # user - Setting to make all tables external by default

+
Babe Ruth 2013-03-21, 20:56
+
Babe Ruth 2013-03-27, 20:13
Re: Setting to make all tables external by default
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-28, 05:16
somebody had answered this before on another mail thread

set the external property to default true in metastore and that should
solve it

--
Nitin Pawar