Hive >> mail # user >> Setting to make all tables external by default

+
Babe Ruth 2013-03-21, 20:56
+
Babe Ruth 2013-03-27, 20:13
Re: Setting to make all tables external by default
somebody had answered this before on another mail thread

set the external property to default true in metastore and that should
solve it

--
Nitin Pawar