Hive >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers: Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-15, 19:30
+
Brock Noland 2013-04-15, 19:40
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-04-15, 20:08
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-15, 20:28
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-16, 01:57
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers: Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley
We are happy with newly added window functions and ORC format. Congratulations!

2013/4/16 Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The Hive PMC has voted to make Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley committers
> on the Apache Hive Project.
>
> A list of Harish's contributions to the project can be seen here:
> http://s.apache.org/n3h
>
> Owen's contributions can be seen here:
> http://s.apache.org/wQm
>
> Please join me in congratulating Harish and Owen!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl
+
Ashish Thusoo 2013-04-16, 01:22