HBase, mail # user - coprocessor enabled put very slow, help please~~~

+
Prakash Kadel 2013-02-18, 00:48
+
Prakash Kadel 2013-02-18, 00:52
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-18, 01:07
+
Prakash Kadel 2013-02-18, 01:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-18, 01:17
+
Prakash Kadel 2013-02-18, 01:26
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-18, 02:31
+
Michael Segel 2013-02-18, 09:31
Re: coprocessor enabled put very slow, help please~~~
Michael Segel 2013-02-18, 01:31
Hmmm. Can you have async writes using a coprocessor?
On Feb 17, 2013, at 7:17 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Index maintenance will always be slower. An interesting comparison would be to also update your indexes from the M/R and see whether that performs better.
>

> ________________________________

>>> Prakash

Michael Segel  | (m) 312.755.9623

Segel and Associates