Avro >> mail # user >> Supported IDL annotations

Supported IDL annotations
Hello,

I want to represent the DB schema with tables and columns and I have a
ready classes to represent schema, table and column.
1. How can i represent it?:

@javaAnnotation("com.acme.Schema")
record Schema{
    array<@java-class("com.acme.Table")
array<@java-class("com.acme.Column") string col> > tables;
}

2. Will it import the necessary classes and parse the string to the
com.acme.Table?

3. I doc for 1.7.5there is only @order, @java-class, @java-key-class,
@namespace annotations explained.
Where can I find all the IDL supported annotations?