HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2012-10-02, 04:37
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-02, 05:50
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-02, 17:20
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-03, 00:09
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-03, 00:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-03, 00:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-03, 01:33
+
Stack 2012-10-03, 04:32
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-04, 15:56
Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
Turns out that the javadoc generation in 0.94 is not part of the the "release" profile in 0.94.
Filed HBASE-6946.

-- Lars