HBase, mail # dev - Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
lars hofhansl 2012-10-04, 16:29
Turns out that the javadoc generation in 0.94 is not part of the the "release" profile in 0.94.
Filed HBASE-6946.

-- Lars

________________________________
From: lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Hmm... The 0.94 jenkins is configured like this:
clean -PrunAllTests -Dmaven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile=true site install assembly:single  -DskipITs -Prelease

0.92 like this:
clean -Dmaven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile=true site install assembly:single -Prelease

The 0.92 tarball has the JavaDoc in it, the 0.94 tar ball does not.

Looks like the JavaDoc build is currently broken in 0.94. Checking...

-- Lars