HBase, mail # dev - HBase 0.90.4 missing data in production

Re: HBase 0.90.4 missing data in production
Cosmin Lehene 2011-11-07, 17:07
Dropping in.
Vladimir, can you check if there's any time skew between servers? (I can't
remember the exact details, but once we ended up with .META. region
location (cells) that were dated in the future because time was skewed on
some machine - so regions were not visible for a few hours)

Also, if you're willing to dig deeper, you could try loading individual
HFiles and counting the rows directly.

Cosmin