Flume >> mail # user >> About flume compress

Re: About flume compress
hi Yanzhi,
     What's the means of 'Compressed event'? Do you mention the compressed
body of event?
     Content of body in each event is determined by yourself, it could
support the compressed data.
     More information needed, and wish your feedback

-Regards
Denny Ye