HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Connecting to standalone HBase from a remote client

+
matan 2012-11-26, 15:06
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-26, 15:28
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 17:38
+
Stack 2012-11-26, 17:38
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-26, 17:42
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We would detect it and stop properly. It's true even in standalone mode:
> one may want to launch a standalone cluster and connects remotely to it.

I made https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7219 for now.
St.Ack
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 18:16