Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-11, 04:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 19:32
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-12, 19:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:09
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sigh! You are right Andrew - I'll need to back out a patch from branch-2.0.4-alpha and re-generate the release. RC2 needed now.

Can you elaborate please? Are you saying there was a patch in branch-2.0.4 that
wasn't pulled into the RC1? I still can't reconcile the fact that the
tarball you've
posted seems to build just fine for me.

This is a little bit concerning so please let us know.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:24