Drill >> mail # dev >> help out with drill

+
Tanujit Ghosh 2013-07-13, 05:38
Re: help out with drill
Tanujit,

That's great—welcome abroad!
Is there anything specific you're interested in or like to do? I'd suggest you have a look at our issue tracker, first, if anything stands out:

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL
… and also, why not joining us on next Tuesday at the G+ hangout:

 http://j.mp/apache-drill-hangouts
Cheers,
Michael

--