HDFS >> mail # user >> I just got "Cannot complete block: block has not been COMMITTED by the client"

Re: I just got "Cannot complete block: block has not been COMMITTED by the client"
I should have said this is branch-0.21 from about an hour ago.  I have
hdfs-630 applied but this seems unrelated.
Thanks,
St.Ack