HBase, mail # user - how to export data from hbase to mysql?

Re: how to export data from hbase to mysql?
Mohammad Tariq 2013-08-29, 11:32
My 2 cents :

1- Map your table to a Hive table and do the export using Sqoop.
2- Export <http://hbase.apache.org/book/ops_mgt.html#export> the table to a
file first, and then export it using Sqoop.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com