HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96.0

Re: 0.96.0
For a major release whose feature set is so rich, co-release manager would
help in the following areas:

1. tackling high priority issues - there are 11 blockers and 22 critical
issues at the moment.
2. HBase has many complex components. It is beneficial for co-release
manager(s) to take up their areas of expertise. This would expedite release
process.
3. co-release manager would be able to make minor releases, if the release
manager is tied up in other work or on vacation (and there is critical
issue reported).

Just some initial thoughts.