MapReduce >> mail # dev >> dynamic configuration changes

Re: dynamic configuration changes
The two properties cited below would ideally be updated atomically,
requiring some kind of locking.

One more reason for coarse-grained property reconfig is that it can reduce
lock contention updating related properties.

Cheers