Sqoop >> mail # user >> RE: sqoop export - parse exception

+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 11:45
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 11:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 14:57
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 15:36
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 15:44
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 15:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 16:01
RE: sqoop export - parse exception
I'm not sure about the sqoop version yet, I will come back to you with an answer later.

The example goes as follows:

A Table which was transferred successfully:

a    b
a    b
A Table which failed transfer:

aa   b
aa   b

Important things to mention:
*tab delimited
*the hdfs file I want to export was produced using a java application
* I already tried other delimiters
Intel Electronics Ltd.

Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 16:20
+