Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop as master's thesis

Re: Hadoop as master's thesis
So you do not have a topic for your thesis yet ?
I think the topic depends on your background, if you have machine learning
experience, I suggest you can try to use hadoop to implement some machine
learning algorithms.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang