Zookeeper >> mail # user >> determining zookeeper capacity requirements

+
Ian Kallen 2012-12-05, 21:10
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-05, 23:37
+
Ian Kallen 2012-12-06, 00:50
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-06, 04:51
+
Ian Kallen 2012-12-06, 19:25
Re: determining zookeeper capacity requirements
Is there any swap activity on the client or server boxes?

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Ian Kallen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > d) ZK swapping out due to inactivity during memory pressure?
>
> Can you cite an explanation or explain this here? I'm not sure what to
> look for. It wouldn't be clients not detecting that they've lost their
> session and creating a new one w/o the watches, "retrying" a znode
> update does trigger the watch on the lapsed clients.

+
Ian Kallen 2012-12-07, 17:50
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-07, 19:24