HBase, mail # user - is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase

+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:18
+
Buttler, David 2011-02-03, 21:23
+
Ryan Rawson 2011-02-03, 21:28
+
Mark Kerzner 2011-02-03, 21:35
+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:37
+
Mark Kerzner 2011-02-03, 21:41
Re: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:49
thank you for the clarification :) I am reading about sqoop now...

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Mark Kerzner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> scribe is a tool for log aggregation, at face value, not mysql
>
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Weishung Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Thank you for all the quick response. This really helps me along. How
> about
> > facebook's scribe?
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Mark Kerzner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Overview:
> > >

> http://hadoopinpractice.blogspot.com/2011/01/loading-data-from-mysql-to-hadoop.html

> http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/ImportTsv.html