Hi folks,

Since my PGP key has been expired, the release signatures has been broken
for a while. So, I urgently created the jira [1] and updated the signatures.

All signatures and artifacts are at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tajo/

The KEYS file containing the PGP keys used to sign all releases can be
found at http://people.apache.org/keys/group/tajo.asc.

Please review them and vote. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Here
is my +1.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-2187

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi