Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2012-08-20, 18:18
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2012-08-20, 18:20
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-26, 21:03
Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
Camille Fournier 2012-08-30, 01:00
Can we get a more concrete date on 3.4? What can I help with this weekend
to get 3.4 ready for a new release?

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-30, 01:57
+