MapReduce, mail # dev - [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-01, 23:47
It seems that with the HW in place, the matter of setting at least nightly
build is trivial for anyone with up to date Windows knowledge. I wish I could
help. Going without a validation is a recipe for a disaster IMO.

-1 until some reasonable solution is implemented.
  Cos