Hadoop, mail # general - [DISCUSS] Spin out MR, HDFS and YARN as their own TLPs and disband Hadoop umbrella project

Brock Noland 2012-08-30, 14:43
+1

As an observer, user, and sometimes contributor, I feel as though the
project has been going smoothly over the past year. As such, I was
quite surprised when this popped up.